9/11/09

Just like that...off my mind..!

Left...left...left...then take that small right..ya right there. there is a circle somewhere there...go around it and there is a bend towards the left. you'll see something big which will look like a dead end but its not..just wait till it disappears (eventually, it has to) then go straight through it..don't look back, and don't you dare sit.

THAT is the map of my brain. Muddled...confused...in crumbles. There is no direction or sense of it. I don't know where i am headed and at times when i do, i don't know why. Am not complaining. Sometimes i like going nowhere. I like the feeling attached to uncertainity. The important word here is 'sometimes'. Right now i am enjoying it. Thoroughly. And thats what matters, doesn't it.

2 comments:

Prashit said...

absolutely. There are times when I feel the same why.....life is so fast, keeps you busy. and at other times, it just drags. I am glad that you are enjoying this phase of your life. all the best.

nayonika said...

well my brain sometimes has signs that r supposed to make it easy to navigate... problem is tht these signs r not always self explanatory :)