10/19/11

Dark times lie ahead!

It's a gloomy Tuesday afternoon. Time - 4.15 PM. It's a tinge darker than grey outside. A colour to match my mood. Am all 'greyed' up inside. For the first time i feel strange in a strange land. Like I dissolved into something, something foggy. How am i supposed to find myself? Crawled up on my knees, frantically reaching out to find something familiar to hold on to, to lean against and get a sense of direction. It's scary in here, awfully silent and no matter how many times you scream to ask a question, nobody answers. So easy to get lost in a labyrinth of nothingness. So convenient. Leave the self behind, just loose yourself in this vast nothingness.

Writing this post is like waving a red flag while being buried in the fog. A way of reaching out, hoping someone sees the flag and hunts me down. Someone to bring hope, that the fog will lift and i will find my way back around to myself. A little lost, disheveled, confused by the journey but nevertheless, back.

No comments: